maandag 8 februari 2021

Masturbating While Zooming

Vrouwen kunnen mannen genadeloos uitlachen. Hoe zou dat toch komen?:

New Yorker suspends Jeffrey Toobin for allegedly masturbating on Zoom call

This article is more than 3 months old
  • Magazine says it is investigating matter
  • Toobin says ‘I thought I had muted the Zoom video’ in apology
Jeffrey Toobin has been suspended from the New Yorker pending an investigation for exposing himself during a Zoom video call
Jeffrey Toobin has been suspended from the New Yorker pending an investigation for exposing himself during a Zoom video call Photograph: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP
Guardian staff

Sign up for the Guardian US morning newsletter.

The New Yorker magazine has suspended one of its long-time staff writers, legal expert Jeffrey Toobin, while it investigates a report that he was allegedly masturbating during a Zoom work call earlier this month.

“I made an embarrassingly stupid mistake, believing I was off-camera,” Toobin said in a statement on Monday about the situation, first reportedby Vice.

He added: “I apologize to my wife, family, friends and co-workers. I thought I had muted the Zoom video, I thought no one on the Zoom call could see me.”

1 opmerking:

Mvk zei

Journalisten mogen wel oorlog aansporen maar niet masturberen...

Peter Flik en Chuck Berry-Promised Land

mijn unieke collega Peter Flik, die de vrijzinnig protestantse radio omroep de VPRO maakte is niet meer. ik koester duizenden herinneringen ...