Zoeken in deze blog 🔎🔎
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Joanna's Narcissism
This is an email I wrote for Joanna, a Bulgarian women of 28 who lost her way, like many others from Eastern Europe : "Wir schaffen d...
-
Paul2 heeft een nieuwe reactie op uw bericht "De Israelische Terreur 938" achtergelaten: Nou Stan ,dat wordt gevangenisstraf voor ...
-
En weer een generatie joodse slachtofferisten, nu nog Israelische kinderen, die verwensingen schrijft op Israelische bommen die Libanese l...
-
View in browser Why the Jews of Khazaria, the Himyarites and GokTurk Empire are Keys to Universal History MATTHEW EHRET OCT 18 READ IN A...

1 opmerking:
'The following is only my speculation and nothing more. I have no way of knowing what the Axis of Kindness (US-Israel-KSA) has come up with, but I feel that I can take an educated guess. '
The Saker: The Saker: A ZioWahabi Attack On Hezbollah And Iran?
Een reactie posten