dinsdag 17 januari 2006

De Zwendel van Dr. Mensah




Ik kreeg net dit email: 'Dear Friend, I want you to patiently read this offer that will surely benefit both of us. My name is Garry Robert Mensah. I am a work in Ghana gold coast and a native of kumasi in Ghana. I got a good piece of information about you from one of my acquired directories during my search for a trust-worthy and honest person who can handle this confidential business with me. Through the smuggling and selling of Gold from Ghana to England, I was able to make $10m USD cash. The money is currently deposited with a bank in Ghana, as I cannot go to the bank because I deposited it with the name of foriegner for security reasons. Now I want to withdraw this fund from the bank for proper investment like real eastate, tourism industry etc. This is why I decided to contact you. I want to present you as my foreign partner whose name was used to make this deposit so that I can withdraw my fund out of the bank in your name and transfer it to you, where you will receive it and keep it until I come over to meet with you in your country. All plans and arrangements on how to move the cash from the bank to your nominated bank account in your country has been properly put in place. For assisting and also helping me in investing the money in a business that will bring quick and good profits, you will benefit a reasonable part of the total money.
Please reply this message as soon as you read it to let me know your mind on this proposition. Send me your private phone, fax and mobile phone numbers as you reply this message. Once I am convinced that you are totally willing to cooperate with me on this assignment, I will let you know how to go about this. Note that this proposal is a top secret and should be kept confidential at all time. While I hope to hear from you.Please also respond back to my alternative email, garryrobert@takemail.com Best regards, Dr. Garry Robert Mensah.' Het meest hilarische aan dit soort emails van mijn 'dear friend, dr. Garry Robert Mensah' is dat er nog steeds mensen zijn die in deze zwendel trappen, waarmee opnieuw bewezen wordt hoe hebzucht iemands ondergang kan worden.

Geen opmerkingen:

Peter Flik en Chuck Berry-Promised Land

mijn unieke collega Peter Flik, die de vrijzinnig protestantse radio omroep de VPRO maakte is niet meer. ik koester duizenden herinneringen ...