zondag 15 maart 2020

How Obama Explained that America Is an 'Exceptional Nation'

Putin Relates  (Video)


Russia Insider Tip Jar - Keep truth alive!

Transcript: 

- So you addressed Trump as ‘Donald’, in a friendly way.
- He calls me Vladimir, I call him Donald.
- I mean, you have worked with four American presidents. Once Bush saw something in your eyes…
- Yes…
- But things did not go well with Obama, is that correct?
- Well…
- Who was it that you felt most at ease with?

- It is difficult for me to say now. Indeed, I had fairly constructive relations with each of them.
- But it did not go well with Obama.
- Did it or didn’t… I had good relations with Bush.
- Did somebody put you at odds with him?
- No, it has nothing to do with ‘being at odds’. It's just that when a person says that…
- Do you mean Barack?
- Sorry?
- Do you mean Barack?
- Yes. He already stated that the US is an exceptional nation, with special, exclusive rights to practically the entire world, I cannot go along with that.
God created us all equal and gave us equal rights.
So, I think it is absolutely ungrounded to say that some people should have exclusive rights to anything.

Russia Insider Tip Jar - Keep truth alive!









Geen opmerkingen:

Peter Flik en Chuck Berry-Promised Land

mijn unieke collega Peter Flik, die de vrijzinnig protestantse radio omroep de VPRO maakte is niet meer. ik koester duizenden herinneringen ...