dinsdag 21 november 2023

Guess Who Financed this Zionist Who Admires Genocide

 https://twitter.com/Media_Tak1/status/1726907878802604283


His stand on BRICS on on- going Israel & Palestine war would be of international interest for sure #FreePalestine #FreePalestineFromIsraelNOW #BRICS
Geciteerd
Nahýan
@Media_Tak1
New members r also invited for this extraordinary meeting on #Gaza_Genocide that includes Argentina, Saudi Arabia, Ethiopia, Iran & UAE. Wht wud be stand of #JavierMilei, an open Zionist #FreePalestineFromIsraelNOW twitter.com/media_tak1/sta…
Meer weergeven


De nieuwe president van Argentinië wil heel graag jood worden.
Geciteerd
Lord Bebo
@MyLordBebo
🇦🇷🚨‼️ Argentinas new President last moth: "I dont go to Church, I go to Synagogue. I dont follow a priest, I follow a Rabbi. In addition to aligning with the US and Israel, I want to move our Embassy to Jerusalem. If I win, my first trip is to Israel."
Meer weergeven




Geen opmerkingen:

Welk Zionistisch Tuig Verdedigt Halsema?

 Halsema verdedigt dit zionistische tuig. Plaatsen Nieuwe posts bekijken Gesprek Sulaiman Ahmed @ShaykhSulaiman ISRAELI SETTLERS ATTACK AND ...