'A black family in the White House that slaves built. Yes, slaves were used in the construction of the White House. When I was a child this never could have happened. In the 50's when I visited Florida, even after Brown v. Board of Education, there were separate drinking fountains and bathrooms for Blacks. When Center for Constitutional Rights was founded in the 60's there were only three elected Black officials in the Black belt; today there are thousands. So we are seeing an amazing moment in American history.'
Zoeken in deze blog ππ
donderdag 6 november 2008
Obama 29
'A black family in the White House that slaves built. Yes, slaves were used in the construction of the White House. When I was a child this never could have happened. In the 50's when I visited Florida, even after Brown v. Board of Education, there were separate drinking fountains and bathrooms for Blacks. When Center for Constitutional Rights was founded in the 60's there were only three elected Black officials in the Black belt; today there are thousands. So we are seeing an amazing moment in American history.'
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Genocide "is the loudest Jewish voice today"
wendz π΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ Ώπ΅πΈπ±π§πΎπͺ @wendzedin I’m with Laith on this….it seems Rabbi Teitelbaum would certainly agree with him π€·♀️ Geciteerd...
-
Paul2 heeft een nieuwe reactie op uw bericht "De Israelische Terreur 938" achtergelaten: Nou Stan ,dat wordt gevangenisstraf voor ...
-
View in browser Why the Jews of Khazaria, the Himyarites and GokTurk Empire are Keys to Universal History MATTHEW EHRET OCT 18 READ IN A...
-
En weer een generatie joodse slachtofferisten, nu nog Israelische kinderen, die verwensingen schrijft op Israelische bommen die Libanese l...
1 opmerking:
Not so amazing voor de Palestijnen: eerste 'cabinet pick' van Obama, Chief of staff: Rahm Emanuel..
"Obama picks pro-Israel hardliner for top post"
http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article9939.shtml
Een reactie posten