woensdag 12 april 2006

Het Israelisch Terrorisme 4


Aan de dagelijkse Israelische terreur tegen de Palestijnse burgerbevolking komt geen eind. De Westerse media besteden er geen aandacht aan. Via Justwatch kreeg ik dit bericht: '
This is Mohammed, normally a very patient and brave guy, photograph and student, who makes the site www.rafahtoday.org.
Ana Valdés

Dear XXX
Every 16 seconds, the tank shells hit Gaza and the north by one rocket,
this
is very difficult times here. Hamas has been trying to be quite and not respond, but it seems the Israelis really wanted Hamas to respond. Then I'm afraid the choices will be so littlie, and death is the nearest and the easiest. Now there is no AID. Even the cold Norway cut AID to PA. this is just annoying! I'm so sad to see a 9 years old child girl got killed and
other 15
were injured. The media is so awful, I understand now, it's an open war
against
Palestinians. I'm so sad and feeling very frustrated!
I wish if I could get out and have some break from this hell. I'm tired
of the
daily shelling. I have been taking photos and my T-shirt full of blood
and I
smell burned flesh- yes don’t be astonished, it's the children's flesh.
I was
almost dead the other day by the helicopters!
I don’t know what more to say, it's the best to sit alone in the dark
and not
see people. I'm tired, tired, tired, tired!
Mohammed

Dear XXX
It's horrible! Crazy here. people's flesh, heads, arms and legs are all scattered into the Palestinian street. I have taken photos of children
being
injured and killed. One of the children was with no head, no arms and no
legs!
Yes, this is the truth! Only pieces of flesh. I was smelling blood the
whole
yesterday. I toke photos of the children and the whole massacre, this
morning
my photos are in all the news agencies and newspapers around. I have got
photo
exclusive from FRANCE PRESS!
Mohammed

Geen opmerkingen:

Peter Flik en Chuck Berry-Promised Land

mijn unieke collega Peter Flik, die de vrijzinnig protestantse radio omroep de VPRO maakte is niet meer. ik koester duizenden herinneringen ...